English 4, Post 7, 'Changes to my study programme'

Hi there!

I am already in my fourth semester of chemistry and pharmacy and so far all the subjects have been quite general, newly next semester I should have a general pharmacology subject, compared to the curricula of other universities these subjects begin to be given much earlier, so one change I would make to the curriculum is to advance pharmacology subjects a bit, although I don't know how convenient this is.

At the moment I have felt that the academic load has been quite adequate most of the time, but this is because I have not had to travel 2 and a half hours of round trip from my house to the faculty every day, so I hope that at time to return to normal the academic load does not increase.

Compared to the infrastructure of other faculties, our faculty seems quite small, with some of my friends we joke saying that the faculty is a "matchbox" next to other faculties, I especially wish there were more bathrooms and not having to walk so much to find one. But even so the equipment and technology of the laboratories is quite good, there are many good quality implements and instruments enough for all the students.

Most of the teachers are very good, I have come across very few teachers who only read a slide during class or are scary, the vast majority are very friendly and care a lot to teach well.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

English 4, Post 4, 'Themed Free Post [II]'

English 4, Post 2, 'The best holidays'