English 4, Post 6, 'Time Travel to the future'

Hi there!

If I had to choose between traveling to the past or to the future, I would choose a thousand times to travel to the past, I have always thought that I would like to travel to prehistory to meet the dinosaurs, see how humanity evolved biologically, see how they were built the great pyramids of egypt, see if the city of atlantis really existed, see with my own eyes if jesus christ really existed, and thus be able to solve some of the many unknowns that there are regarding the past.

If I traveled to the future I think I could only see how humanity ends up leading to its own extinction, but even so I would like to travel many years to the future to see how technology has developed, see if it is already possible for an ordinary person and current travel to outer space, see if we have continued to evolve biologically or have undergone any mutation as humanity, see if we have discovered more life somewhere in the universe or have been invaded by an alien species, or even see if humanity has become more peaceful.

I don't think I could stay for long in the future, there are times that I even feel overwhelmed by the present itself, so just thinking about the future makes me feel much more overwhelmed.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

English 4, Post 7, 'Changes to my study programme'

English 4, Post 4, 'Themed Free Post [II]'

English 4, Post 2, 'The best holidays'