English 4, Post 1, 'A country you would like to visit'

Hi there! 

A country that I would really like to visit is Japan, if possible before the next 10 years. My interest in Japan was born when I started to watch anime and read manga, and currently I think I know some Japanese culture, I've even learned a bit of the language by watching anime haha.

Among the things I would like to do in Japan is buy gundam plastic model kits or gunpla, build gunplas it's a hobby that I've had for about 4 years, but in Chile it can be difficult to find some models or they are very expensive. Also, one of my dreams is to go to a live concert of my favorite japanese bands that have never been to Chile, like Scandal, Kana Boon, Wanima and LiSA.

Thinking seriously, I wouldn't like to live in Japan permanently, currently Japan continues being a country where there is a lot of racism, sexism, homophobia and labor exploitation, probably and even more than in Chile, and in my opinion Japan is a country that is very idealized.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

English 4, Post 7, 'Changes to my study programme'

English 4, Post 4, 'Themed Free Post [II]'

English 4, Post 2, 'The best holidays'