English 4, Post 5, 'My future job'

Hi there!

The chemistry and pharmacy career has many areas of performance, such as community pharmacy, healthcare pharmacy, hospitable, industrial, research and laboratory.

Personally, I think that I would not like to work in a pharmacy or hospital having direct contact with the patient or consumer, there are other areas of the career that call my attention much more.

Throughout my career I have had very few experiences in the laboratory, but they have been experiences in which I have enjoyed and learned a lot. Laboratory work is very methodical and systematic, there are very specific processes and steps to be followed very precisely, it is necessary to weigh and measure substances in a very precise way, etc. Although it is a job that can be very difficult and exhausting, I would very much like to work in a laboratory in the area of ​​pharmacology or dermocosmetics.

Most of the labs are indoors, but I would also be interested in working outdoors studying about plants that can be used as drug precursors.

I have never been a person who enjoys traveling, I get too stressed and exhausted when I travel too long, so I would prefer a job in a stable place and if possible, as close to my home as possible.

I would be lying if I say that I am not interested in earning a lot of money in my work, but it would be enough for me just to be able to live independently and comfortably without any great financial need.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

English 4, Post 7, 'Changes to my study programme'

English 4, Post 4, 'Themed Free Post [II]'

English 4, Post 2, 'The best holidays'