English 4, Post 2, 'The best holidays'

Hi there!
I have never liked being away from home for a long time, much less taking very long trips during my vacations, personally I prefer to stay at home reading a manga, watching an anime, drawing something or learning something new.
In the summer of 2019 I went with my best friend to the anime expo santiago, held at the mapocho station cultural center, it was the second year I attended this convention. Although inside the building it was hellishly hot (and it didn't smell very good being a place full of otakus hahaha), I was able to see and buy many things. 
Among what I was able to buy are some pencils that I still use to draw, some stickers and badges from some of my favorite illustrators, and most importantly, my first gundam model kit. It was a gundam barbatos lupus, from the anime "gundam iron blooded orphans", I spent much of the rest of my vacation arming it, being the first one I build it was a bit complicated to do it and I broke some pieces, but it was very fun to put it together and it is currently a hobby that I enjoy very much.
It was actually a very relaxed vacation, but as I mentioned at the beginning of the post I prefer it to be that way.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

English 4, Post 7, 'Changes to my study programme'

English 4, Post 4, 'Themed Free Post [II]'